By Terry Allen
A consummate entrepreneur shares what he has learned over 35 years about starting a successful business without any money. Writing in a compelling, anecdotal style, Allen regales readers with the fascinating details of how he started a ski lodge, bought a publishing company, opened a pizza shop in Russia, and his many other adventures in entrepreneurship.
Each chapter is centered around a stated principle or lesson that serves as the theme of the story, such as how to:
- Start a business while in debt
- Avoid partnership traps
- Start a business with credit cards
- Convince your boss to underwrite your business
- Get the most out of low-cost marketing techniques
- Create a real estate empire with no money down
304 pages. Softcover. August 2001.
There are no reviews yet.