By Kathryn Troutman and Diane Hudson
#5203 The New SES Application is the leading publication for Senior Executive Service Executive Leadership positions in the federal government.
Helpful for busy executives, the Top Ten List of Accomplishments approach to writing 10-page narrative ECQs is popular, friendly, and approachable and results in impressive and on-point leadership stories. Executives can write their Top Ten in a couple of hours or less.
- Clearly describes government Senior Executive Services (SES) applications
- Practical, hands-on guide with charts, illustrations, and application samples
- Learn how to convert a two-page executive resume into the both the traditional SES application format and the five-page SES federal resume that supports the Executive Core Qualifications and the 28 Leadership Competencies
- Includes all the key steps involved in the Senior Executive Service application: writing the Traditional ECQs, Technical Qualification narratives, five-page SES federal resume, and Executive Cover Letter for the Office of Personnel Management (OPM)
- Covers the required OPM format for the SES written narratives: Challenge-Context-Action-Results (CCAR)
160 pages. Softcover. January 2016.