By Barbara Pachter, with Ellen Schneid Coleman
For anyone who’s breaking in, moving up, or just trying to make a great professional impression, this essential guide offers real-life anecdotes and advice to help you build competence and confidence in the tricky arena of modern business etiquette.
You’ll read about:
- “Blunder Busters” – proven strategies to help you tackle anything from office dating to business lunches
- “Sir, your fly is unzipped!” – the art of verbal diplomacy
- Contemporary guidelines for goof-proof e-mail
- The top 10 career killers and how to beat them
- Global gaffes: easy ways to avoid embarrassment overseas
- Grace under fire-surviving dining disasters, party faux-pas, and everything in between
There are no reviews yet.