#8676 This special kit includes the latest (all new for 2015/2020) self-help and training resources (books, pocket guides, directory, journal, and DVD) to help ex-offenders prepare for life on the outside.
The kit addresses such critical re-entry issues as planning, employment, housing, transportation, food, clothing, wellness, mental health, substance abuse, education, parenting, personal finance, inspiration, and spiritualism. Essential resources for everyone involved. Can purchase separately. SPECIAL: $250.95 for all 14 resources.
BOOKS AND DIRECTORY
- Best Jobs for Ex-Offenders ($11.95)
- The Ex-Offenders 30/30 Job Solution ($11.95)
- The Ex-Offenders New Job Finding and Survival Guide ($25.95)
- The Ex-Offenders Re-Entry Assistance Directory ($29.95)
- The Ex-Offenders Re-Entry Success Guide ($22.95)
- A Map Through the Maze ($11.95)
- Overcoming Employment Barriers ($19.95)
POCKET GUIDES AND JOURNAL (64 pages each)
- 99 Days to Re-Entry Success Journal ($5.95)
- The Anger Management Pocket Guide ($2.95)
- The Quick Job Finding Pocket Guide ($4.95)
- The Re-Entry Employment and Life Skills Pocket Guide ($3.95)
- The Re-Entry Start-Up Pocket Guide ($2.95)
- Re-Imagining Life on the Outside Pocket Guide ($3.95)
- Resumes, Cover Letters and Portfolios for Ex-Offenders ($108.00)
There are no reviews yet.