#4396 Make sure your video library includes these 10 recently produced DVDs for finding and keeping a job. Each program addresses critical must-know issues – essential ones for newly released ex-offenders who may be unfamiliar with today’s rapidly changed job world, especially the dramatic increase in digital communication and social media and the importance of emotional intelligence.
Each DVD runs 29 to 35 minutes (“Emotional Intelligence” runs for 90 minutes) for approximately 5 hours of total viewing time. Can purchase separately. SPECIALS: $1,279.00 for all 10 DVDs; 5 sets of DVDs (50 DVDs) for $6,149.00; 10 sets (100 DVDs) for $11,299.00.
- Barriers to Communication and How to Overcome Them ($129.95)
- Digital Communication Skills: Do’s and Don’ts ($129.95)
- Emotional Intelligence ($99.95)
- Navigating the World of Social Media ($108.00)
- Resumes, Cover Letters, and Portfolios for Ex-Offenders ($108.00)
- Soft Skills in the Workplace ($175.00)
- Standout Careers Without a Four-Year Degree ($108.00)
- Step-by-Step Interview Success ($175.00)
- Winning Answers to Common Interview Questions ($175.00)
- You’re Fired! 10 Ways to Lose Your Job and How to Avoid Them ($175.00)
There are no reviews yet.