By Ned Rollo, Linda M. Ingraham, Ph.D., and Ronald L. Krannich, Ph.D.
#8875 Jam-packed with classroom training resources and street-level navigation tools, this comprehensive and cost-effective re-entry training program helps ex-offenders successfully make the transition to the free world.
It teaches them practical psycho-social, job search, and personal finance skills for community survival, adaptation, and integration. An expanded program with newly produced (2016) materials and deeply discounted prices, it includes flexible elements that allow you to custom-design a re-entry program around your particular institutional and instructional needs.
The complete program consists of a training manual, 2 re-entry guides, 5 DVDs, 25 assessment instruments, and 125 participant workbooks, handbooks, journals, and pocket guides (see the list below). Can be purchased separately. SPECIAL: Complete program for $1,835.95. A great value (a $2,441.45 value — save $617.45!).
- 1 copy of 99 Days and a Get Up Training Manual (3-ring binder) – $699.95
- 1 copy of The Ex-Offender’s Re-Entry Assistance Directory (240-page book) – $29.95
- 1 copy of The Ex-Offender’s Re-Entry Success Guide (144-page book) – $22.95
- Barriers to Communication and How to Overcome Them (35-minute video) — $129.95
- Dress and Groom for Career Success (27-minute video) – $175.00
- From Prison to Home (71-minute video) – $169.95
- In Your Hands: Life After Prison (59-minute video) – $169.95
- Resumes, Cover Letters, and Portfolios for Ex-Offenders (30-minute video) – $108.00
- Barriers to Re-Entry Success Inventory (packet of 25 instruments) – $75.00
PARTICIPANT MATERIALS FOR 25 STUDENTS
- 25 copies of an 88-page 99 Days and a Get Up Student Handbook – $224.75
- 25 copies of a 73-page 99 Days and a Get Up Student Workbook – $336.45
- 25 copies of a 64-page 99 Days to Re-Entry Success Journal – $134.00
- 25 copies of a 64-page Re-Entry Start-Up Pocket Guide – $62.85
- 25 copies of a 64-page Re-Entry Personal Finances Pocket Guide – $62.85