By Thomas A. Fagan, Ph.D.
#4223 A correctional incident can be anything from a disagreement between two inmates to a riot at a facility. Your ability to handle these situations effectively can be the difference between life and death. How do you effectively resolve these situations?
This book has the answers. Topics discussed include:
- Understanding the Incident
- Managing the Incident
- The Negotiation Team
- Understanding the Negotiation Process
- Understanding Perpetrators
- Assessing Suicide/Violence Potential
- Being Proactive as a Negotiation Team
187 pages. 2003. $38.00.