sadness, resignation, or regret. But consultant, psychologist, and bestselling author Dr. Henry Cloud sees endings
as a necessary and strategic step to something better. If we cannot see endings in a positive light and execute
them well, he asserts, the “better” will never come either in business growth or our personal lives.
“necessary endings” allow us to proactively correct the bad and the broken in our lives in order to
make room for the professional and personal growth we seek.
be lost, and misery repeated. Drawing on years of experience as an executive coach and a psychologist,
Dr. Cloud offers a mixture of advice and case studies to help readers:
- know when to have realistic hope and when to execute a necessary ending in a business, or with an individual
- identify which employees, projects, activities, and relationships are worth nurturing and which are not
- overcome people’s resistance to change and create change that works
- create urgency and an action plan for what’s important
- stop wasting resources needed for the things that really matter
business venture – is essential for happiness and success. Necessary Endings gives readers the tools they need
to say good-bye and move on.
Please see the Product Optins box above when ordering.