#7135 Strictly speaking, the term narcotic refers to opium, opium derivatives, and their synthetic substitutes. This DVD explores:
- the history of narcotics such as heroin, opium, codeine, and morphine
- the effects of narcotics on the body and the short- and long-term health impacts
- teenage attitudes toward narcotics
In addition, the program considers legalization and regulatory issues involving narcotics, as well as physical and psychological addiction to these potent drugs.
Correlates to National and State Educational Standards including the NCLB Act. Viewing time: 20 minutes. Closed-captioned. © 2010.
- DVD for $99.95
- 3-Year Streaming Video Subscription for $99.95 + FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING
- DVD + Streaming Video for $179.95 + FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING