By Caryl and Ron Krannich, Ph.Ds; narrated by Richard Rohan
Here’s the audiobook that reveals the inside story to conducting effective job interviews. Outlining the whole interview process, from preparation to close and follow-up, the authors provide sound advice on how to:
- avoid making 17 common interview errors
- apply 32 key principles to the job interview process
- develop winning answers to 101 important questions
- communicate positive nonverbal messages
- handle behavioral questions confidently
- ask key questions about the job and the employer
Filled with useful tips and examples, this audiobook can make the difference between being accepted or rejected for the job. Don’t leave for your next job interview without first reviewing this sage advice on what you need to do to nail the job interview and get the job!
Two compact discs provide a total of 2.5 hours of listening.
THE AUTHORS: Caryl and Ron Krannich are seasoned public speakers and trainers to thousands of job seekers and others. Authors of more than 70 books, they reside in the Washington, DC area. Click here for more about the Krannichs.
Richard Rohan is a stage and film actor, as well as an award-winning narrator. He has recorded over 100 audiobooks and has received critical acclaim for many of his performances.