#7422 The first day on the job – not to mention the first week or the first month – can be an overwhelming experience.
This program empowers job seekers as well as new hires as they explore the issues surrounding what is invariably a major life change.
Students are introduced to the preparations typically needed to survive, and possibly even enjoy, their first day. These include:
- planning transportation to work
- company orientation
- identifying and reporting to supervisors
- getting to know co-workers
- fitting into a team
- occupational health and safety issues
An employee’s rights and responsibilities are also an important topic.
Viewing time: 25 minutes. Closed-captioned. © 2008.
- DVD for $129.95
- 3-Year Streaming Video Subscription for $129.95 + FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING
- DVD + Streaming Video for $239.95 + FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING
Click HERE to download a free instructor’s guide.
IFH & ISV
There are no reviews yet.