This edition gives updated contact information, demographic and statistical data, and other details for 121 U.S. cities, including major population centers and smaller cities that are popular relocation destinations.
Listings are organized by city and cover a number of categories of interest to those planning to relocate as well as researchers seeking local information.
New categories of information in this edition include:
- city parkland area
- Air Quality Index
- corporate housing and public storage companies
- cost of living indicators
The directory also provides the following for each city:
- information sources
- local economy
- quality of living indicators
- area communities, schools, and hospitals
- sports and recreation
- data on taxes
- job growth rates
- property appreciation ratios
Additionally, a “Moving Checklist” assists users in their planning.