#3418 This set of 10 beautifully photographed posters, with quotes from famous people (If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door, Milton Berle), communicates the major concepts that contribute to motivation and success. 2001.
Set of 10 laminated 18″ x 24″ posters for $116.95, or black metal framed set for $495.95. Also available are extra-large (36″ x 48″) laminated posters for $459.95, or super-size vinyl banners (45″ x 64″) for $1,425.95. If you want a Spanish or French version, please call us at 703-361-7300.
- Initiative: If you don’t take a chance, you don’t stand a chance
- Optimism: The difference between stumbling blocks and stepping stones is how you use them
- Originality: All good things that exist are the fruits of originality
–John Stuart Mill
- Opportunity: If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door
- Confidence: Self-confidence is the first requisite to great undertakings
- Luck: I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have
- Imagination: Imagination plus innovation equals realization
- Learning: Learning how to learn is life’s most important skill
- Success: The road to success runs uphill
- Diversity: The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are