This series of 10 colorful 17″ x 22″ posters communicate to elementary school children the importance of good nutrition and healthy eating in a manner they will remember. To view the posters, click on the titles below.
- Don’t eat too much of a good thing.
- Don’t let food get you down. Look to the future.
- Don’t shut your eyes to good nutrition.
- Eat a variety of foods.
- Some things are just plain good for you.
- Too much caffeine or soda makes you cranky.
- Wake up! Be aware of what you’re eating.
- Walk off your rear.
- When trying to change, we all have humps to get over.
- You don’t have to eat the whole thing.