#8983 Focusing attention and awareness on the present moment, the mindfulness movement promises many things to many people reduce stress, control pain, develop greater focus and purpose, increase productively, promote better physical and mental health, uncover inner peace, unlock the secrets to happiness, and achieve greater self-understanding and peace. Mindfulness is especially relevant in an increasingly stressed-out, highly distracted, and digitally bombarded world. The following books go a long way to introducing anyone to the new mindfulness revolution that has ancient roots in Buddhism, meditation, tai +chi, and yoga.
Can purchase separately. SPECIAL: all 13 books for $231.95.
- Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience ($17.99)
- Full Catastrophe Living: Using the Wisdom of Your Body and Mind to Face Stress, Pain, and Illness ($22.00)
- Fully Present: The Science, Art, and Practice of Mindfulness ($17.99)
- The Gifts of Imperfection ($16.95)
- How to Train a Wild Elephant and Other Adventures in Mindfulness ($14.95)
- The Miracle of Mindfulness ($15.95)
- Mindfulness for Beginners ($17.99)
- Mindfulness for Dummies ($26.99)
- One-Minute Mindfulness ($16.95)
- The Power of Now ($17.00)
- Practicing Mindfulness ($16.99)
- Stillness Speaks ($17.00)
- Think Like a Monk ($27.99)