#9510 Mindfulness practices promise to reduce stress, control pain, develop greater focus and purpose, increase productively, promote better physical and mental health, uncover inner peace, unlock the secrets to happiness, and achieve greater self-understanding. These revolutionary books have literally changed the lives of millions of people in search of self-healing. For ex-offenders, these are “must read” and “must apply” resources for staying out for good. SPECIALS: $112.95 for all 7 books; $549.95 for 5 sets (35 books).
- Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience ($16.99)
- Full Catastrophe Living: Using the Wisdom of Your Body and Mind to Face Stress, Pain, and Illness ($22.00)
- The Gifts of Imperfection ($16.95)
- How to Train a Wild Elephant and Other Adventures in Mindfulness ($14.95)
- Mindfulness for Beginners ($17.99)
- The Mindfulness Solution ($16.95)
- The Power of Hope: Overcoming Your Most Daunting Life Difficulties — No Matter What ($19.95)