By Dennis Greenberger and Christine A. Padesky
#3834 Discover simple yet powerful steps you can take to overcome emotional distress – and feel happier, calmer, and more confident. This life-changing book has already helped more than 1 million readers use cognitive-behavioral therapy – which is one of today’s most effective forms of psychotherapy – to conquer depression, anxiety, panic attacks, anger, guilt, shame, low self-esteem, eating disorders, substance abuse, and relationship problems.
This edition is revised and expanded to reflect significant scientific developments of the past 20 years. It contains numerous new features:
- expanded content on anxiety
- chapters on setting personal goals and maintaining progress
- happiness rating scales
- gratitude journals
- innovative exercises focused on mindfulness, acceptance, and forgiveness
- 25 new worksheets
- and much more.
Mind Over Mood will help you:
- Learn proven, powerful, practical strategies to transform your life
- Follow step-by-step plans to overcome depression, anxiety, anger, guilt, and shame
- Set doable personal goals and track your progress (you can photocopy the worksheets from the book or download and print additional copies)
- Practice your new skills until they become second nature
341 pages. Softcover. 2015. $26.95. SPECIALS: 10 copies for $249.95; 100 copies for $2,249.00.