Six recently published (2004-2007) books by four of America’s leading career transition experts (Krannich, Krannich, Savino, and Nicholson) assist military personnel, veterans, and their families with all phases of their job search – from assessing skills, setting goals, and writing resumes to networking, interviewing, and negotiating compensation.
Jam-packed with the latest strategies, examples, and resources – as well as contact information on hundreds of military-friendly employers – these “must-have” books should be in every library. Can purchase separately. SPECIAL: $101.95 for all six books.
- Dressing Smart for Men ($16.95)
- Dressing Smart for Women ($16.95)
- I Can’t Believe They Asked Me That! ($17.95)
- Military-to-Civilian Resumes and Letters ($21.95)
- Military-to-Civilian Success for Veterans and Their Families ($24.95)
- Salary Negotiation Tips for Professionals ($16.95)