#6032 Mobile life and relationships in the military involve a great deal of serendipity and resilience. Gain serendipity and strengthen resilience with this unique collection of books focused on important issues facing military spouses and families, from finding employment to handling deployment, to dealing with day-to-day life on and off base. Can purchase separately. SPECIAL: $185.95 for all 13 books.
- Chicken Soup for the Military Wife’s Soul ($16.95)
- Five Love Languages: Military Edition ($13.99)
- Military Spouse Journey ($16.95)
- The Military Spouse’s Employment Guide ($19.95)
- The Military Spouse’s Employment Pocket Guide ($3.95)
- The Military Spouse’s Map Through the Maze Pocket Guide ($2.95)
- Married to the Military ($17.99)
- Resilience: Hard-Won Wisdom for Living a Better Life ($16.95)
- Right Side Up ($12.95)
- Spouse Calls: Messages From a Military Life ($14.95)
- Stories Around the Table ($14.95)
- This Book Will Motivate You: 100 Ways to Kick-Start Your Life Goals ($17.95)
- Wounded Warrior, Wounded Home ($29.95)
There are no reviews yet.