The Mental and Emotional Health Series is a flexible curriculum designed for anyone facing mild to moderate mental and emotional health challenges. Using evidence-based approaches — including acceptance and commitment Therapy (ACT), cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), and dialectal behavior therapy (DBT) — the series offers clients targeted exercises to build skills in managing a variety of mental health issues.
SIX MODULES (include a facilitator guide, workbooks, and videos on):
- Self-Esteem and Self-Compassion
- Shame and Guilt
TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE:
- Recognizing signs and symptoms
- Relating mental health to different areas of life
- Identifying healthy coping strategies
- Challenging negative thinking patterns
- Practicing grounding and mindfulness techniques
- Identifying healthy habits to enhance well-being
- Developing assertive communication skills
- Planning for ongoing support
ABOUT THE SERIES:
- The 160-page facilitator guide provides information about the therapeutic approaches used in the exercises, in addition to video discussion questions, facilitator tips, and group activities to extend the learning.
- The topic-specific workbooks (64 pages each) focus on common challenges.
- Exercises are designed for both independent and facilitated use, in individual or group settings and can be used individually or in sequence.
- Videos (25 minutes each) feature compelling animations to reinforce key concepts and feature unscripted interviews with individuals who speak from their own experience.
- The strengths-based approach features inclusive language with reflection questions as well as exercises designed for a variety of learning styles.
The program includes a facilitator guide ($95.95), 6 sets of 10 workbooks ($79.50 per set), and 6 DVDs ($245.00 each). Can purchase each module separately (1 facilitator guide, 10 workbooks, and 1 DVD per module) for $419.00 per module.
© 2021. $1,739.00 for complete collection.
There are no reviews yet.