By T.D. Jakes
This book explains how to release ourselves from damaging relationships and debilitating fears, how to face and conquer obstacles
that may stand in our path to success, and how to move beyond our painful pasts. Choose wisely, and life will be rich and rewarding.
Choose with a plan in your head and God in your heart and you can never lose…
You’ll learn how to:
- Minimize liabilities, plan for the unexpected, face the inevitable, enjoy the ecstasies of life, and endure life’s disappointments.
- Release ourselves from damaging relationships and debilitating fears, and move beyond our painful pasts.
- Courageously face and conquer obstacles that may stand in our path to success.
- Recognize and utilize our God-given potential to its fullest.
- Set goals and develop strategies so that we may be all God wants us to be and fulfill the plan He has for us.
In this guide to an abundant work, home, and spiritual life, Jakes illustrates how the sum of our lives lies in the choices we make.
For those of us who choose wisely, life will be rich and rewarding. Those who fail to choose with a plan in their head and God in their heart will surely falter.
Maximize the Moment shows us how, by prioritizing our goals and making the most of our precious time on earth, we can hold fast to a vision of crossing
life’s finish line, knowing that we have run the race with bold integrity. 288 pages. Softcover. October 2001.
This item is part of Redemption and Transformation: The Best of T.D. Jakes.