#7036 The Matrix Model for Teens and Young Adults, revised and expanded in 2017, provides a proven, evidence-based, flexible Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) for alcohol and drug treatment that works for people between the ages of 13 to 25. It uses cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), and motivational interviewing (MI) to teach patients to analyze events and change thoughts, behaviors, and lifestyle related to alcohol and other drug use.
The program includes four core clinical areas that are essential when working with a youth population:
- individual family therapy
- early recovery
- relapse prevention
- family education
The value of participation in Twelve Step and other peer fellowships is reinforced throughout, and it also emphasizes the importance of social support, urine analysis, and breath testing as essential components with instructions included. Although the program can be completed in 16 weeks, it can also be extended up to 12 months to support continuing care and aftercare.
The complete 16-week individualized program includes:
- a comprehensive, evidence-based therapist’s manual
- reproducible client worksheets and handouts in print and on CD-ROM
- three lecture videos: Road Map for Recovery, Triggers and Cravings, and Families in Recovery
- calendar stickers to help clients track their sobriety
- medallions to commemorate successful program completion
- the 12-week Matrix Model Family Program ($449 value)
Click here to view a sampling of the workbook.
Copyright 2017. $745.00.