NO LONGER AVAILABLE. PLEASE SEE OUR OTHER ADDICTION-RELATED RESOURCES (CLICK HERE) AND RECOVERY-RELATED RESOURCES (CLICK HERE). FOR MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES, CLICK HERE.
#7036 The Matrix Model for Teens and Young Adults is a proven Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) for people ages 13 to 25. It uses cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), and motivational interviewing (MI) to teach patients to analyze events and change thoughts, behaviors, and lifestyle related to alcohol and other drug use.The evidence-based program includes four core clinical areas: individual family therapy, early recovery, relapse prevention, and family education. Participation in a Twelve Step program is encouraged throughout the curriculum. It also emphasizes the importance of social support, urine analysis, and breath testing.
Although the program can be completed in 16 weeks, it can also be extended up to 12 months to support continuing care and aftercare.
This best-selling program:
- Supports both outpatient and residential settings
- Includes medication-assisted treatment (MAT) sessions
- Includes the 16-session Young Adult Early Recovery Skills Group that meets ASAM criteria
- Provides new information on commonly used addictive substances, including opioids, cannabis, tobacco and e-cigarettes, and other drugs
- Meets DSM-5 classifications
The collection includes:
- A comprehensive, evidence-based therapist’s manual
- Reproducible client worksheets and handouts
- Three lecture videos: Road Map for Recovery, Triggers and Cravings, and Families in Recovery
- Calendar stickers to help clients track their sobriety
- Medallions to commemorate successful program completion
- The 12-week Matrix Model Family Program
- Youth & Drugs of Abuse DVD and CD-ROM
- Young Adults Discover the 12 Steps DVD
- Medical Aspects of Substance Use Disorders DVD
There are no reviews yet.