#9160 The Matrix Model for Criminal Justice Settings provides the structure of an evidence-based treatment experience to adults in correctional settings, including jails, community corrections, probation programs, drug courts, and prisons.
Based on the award-winning Matrix Model, this program has been specifically adapted to meet the unique needs of law-involved clients. It addresses substance use, criminal thinking, re-entry, and adjustment issues.
The program also covers individual/conjoint therapy, early recovery skills, relapse prevention, family education, social support, medication-assisted treatment, and urinalysis. Participation in a Twelve Step program is encouraged throughout the curriculum.
A manualized format allows participants across your facility to use the same materials–giving you a standardized tool for measuring outcomes.
Although the program can be completed in a 16-week time frame, The Matrix Model for Criminal Justice Settings can be completed within a 16-week time frame or extended up to 12 months, if necessary.
The Matrix Model for Criminal Justice Settings includes:
- A therapist’s manual with a complete research bibliography on USB
- Reproducible worksheets and handouts on a USB
- Three lecture videos
- 25 medallions to commemorate successful program completion
- Calendar stickers to help clients track their sobriety
- Discover the 12 Steps DVD
- Drugs of Abuse DVD
- Medical Aspect of Substance Use Disorders DVD