Job opportunities for corrections officers are expected to grow far more rapidly than that of the average for all occupations over the next several years. This guide can help you score high on the qualifying exam and launch your career as a corrections officer.
- 6 full-length practice tests
- test-taking tips and strategies
- all-new information on job requirements, application procedures, and the officer screening process
- expert advice on how to seek and apply for positions in the field
This edition provides:
- the newest guidelines for the oral interview
- a review of a new coding question type appearing in many regional exams
- the most current job data
312 pages. Softcover. 8.5 x 11. August 2010.