By Meredith Leyva
#4132 Whether you’re dating, engaged, or married to an active military service member or reservist – or you’ve just signed up yourself – you may feel as if you’ve somehow married the United States military!
Meredith Leyva, a military wife and founder of CinCHouse.com, the Internet’s largest community for military wives, girlfriends, and women in uniform, details everything military wives, girlfriends, and women in uniform need to know to manage day-to-day issues and get on with the adventure of military life. From relocation to deployment, protocol to finances, and career to kids, Leyva offers time-tested advice about:
- Keeping your love life together during deployments
- Relocating yourself and your family around the world
- Maintaining your own career when you’re expected to move every three years
- Understanding what pay and benefits you’re entitled to – and how to maximize them
- Translating those odd acronyms and jargon
Written by a seasoned military wife, this smart and savvy guide will help you take control at every point of your servicemember’s career – from filing marriage papers as newlyweds to choosing prenatal and child care when you start a family to figuring out his pension when he’s ready to retire.
224 pages. Softcover. 2009.
PRICING: $17.99 for a single copy. QUANTITY SPECIALS: 10 copies for $165.95; 50 copies for $822.00; 100 copies for $1,479.00.