By Marc Myer, M.D.
#4265 This toolkit will help you raise awareness, affect policy, prevent addiction, and ultimately improve the health and safety of your community. Conveniently packaged as a CD-ROM/DVD, Marijuana Prevention and Education Toolkit for Communities reflects the latest thinking and offer the most-effective resources for communities to use in creating awareness and sharing the truth about marijuana.
The toolkit includes:
- The latest and most-accurate drug information
- Six audience-specific action guides for: community leaders, schools, parents, health care professionals, policy influencers, and employers
- Compelling video segments that are perfect for public presentations
- Professionally designed campaign resources: posters, press releases, printable fact sheets, and a PowerPoint presentation
- A directory of links to and contact information for trusted resources
The toolkit consists of a manual, DVD, and a CD-ROM. Copyright 2016.
Click here to download a free lesson plan.
Click here to download a free community resource.