- The CEO who befriended a curious nine-year-old, bringing him into the company and transforming his attitude toward school and future goals.
- A young entrepreneur who worked to change laws that stood in his way, recruited friends to support his start-up, and rebuilt from scratch after a fire.
- The college president whose creative fundraising during the worst of the economic downturn kept her neediest seniors in school through graduation.
- The city council members who developed a visionary recovery plan only days after their community was flattened by a tornado.
- Two mothers and a principal who reversed decades of neglect and mismanagement to turn a failing school into a neighborhood magnet.
- A college student who is thriving after two heart transplants, and whose hopeful self-care has been key to her survival.
Making Hope Happen is for people who believe that the future can be better than the past or the present and who are looking for a way to make it so.
272 pages. Softcover. Reprint. 2014. $17.00. SPECIAL: 10 copies for $149.95.