career, or buying a home – by the renowned pastor, entrepreneur, and author.
need to know about making foolproof relational decisions, writes T.D. Jakes. Choosing the
right partner, at home or at work, is one of the most consequential decisions well ever make.
when we change careers? By breaking our decisions down into their five crucial components:
- Research: gathering information
- Roadwork: removing obstacles
- Rewards: listing choices and visualizing consequences
- Revelation: narrowing your options and making your selection
- Rearview: looking back and adjusting as necessary to stay on course
T.D. Jakes doesnt just preach to his readers, he gives them the psychological and practical tools
that they need to realize their faith in their lives. Clear-sighted, realistic, and spiritually
uplifting, Before You Do is one of those rare books that can change lives.
Remember, writes T.D. Jakes, your tomorrow is no better than the decisions you make today.
320 pages. Softcover. Reprint edition. 2009. SPECIALS: 10 copies for $139.00; 100 copies for $1,199.00.
Please see the Product Options box above when ordering.