right partner, at home or at work, is one of the most consequential decisions well ever make.
- Research: gathering information
- Roadwork: removing obstacles
- Rewards: listing choices and visualizing consequences
- Revelation: narrowing your options and making your selection
- Rearview: looking back and adjusting as necessary to stay on course
T.D. Jakes doesn’t just preach to his readers, he gives them the psychological and practical tools that they need to realize their faith in their lives. Clear-sighted, realistic, and spiritually uplifting,
Remember, writes T.D. Jakes, your tomorrow is no better than the decisions you make today.
320 pages. Softcover. Reprint edition. $17.99. 2009.