#9354 Despite primarily focusing on its mission, the military makes lots of room for love, marriage, and family. Indeed, it recognizes the importance of strong and healthy families. But its not the same as love, marriage, and family in the civilian world. The issues are different, and the sacrifices are many. This special kit pulls together some of the best resources for better understanding the military family where deployment, marriage and children play important roles.
Can purchase separately. PRICING: $213.95 for all 12 books. QUANTITY SPECIALS: 5 kits for $999.95; 10 kits $1,989.00.
- 5 Love Languages Military Edition ($13.99)
- 50 Things to Know About Being a Military Spouse ($19.95)
- Help Me, I’m Married in the Military ($14.95)
- Military Life 101: Basic Training for New Military Families ($40.00)
- Military Marriage Manual: Tactics for Successful Relationships ($15.99)
- Mocha Manual to Military Life ($17.99)
- Modern Military Spouse ($19.99)
- Operation Military Family: How Military Couples Are Fighting to Preserve Their Marriages ($24.95)
- Raising Children in the Military ($17.95)
- Special Needs Families in the Military: A Resource Guide ($21.95)
- Surviving Deployment ($19.95)
- Where You Go I Will Go ($13.95)