#9354 Despite primarily focusing on its mission, the military makes lots of room for love, marriage, and family. Indeed, it recognizes the importance of strong and healthy families. But its not the same as love, marriage, and family in the civilian world. The issues are different, and the sacrifices are many. This special kit pulls together some of the best resources for better understanding the military family where deployment, marriage and children play important roles.
Can purchase separately. PRICING: $169.95 for all 8 books. QUANTITY SPECIALS: 5 kits for $829.95; 10 kits $1,569.00.
- 5 Love Languages Military Edition ($13.99)
- Chicken Soup for the Soul: Military Families ($16.95)
- Military Life 101: Basic Training for New Military Families ($45.00)
- Mocha Manual to Military Life ($17.99)
- Operation Military Family: How Military Couples Are Fighting to Preserve Their Marriages ($24.95)
- Special Needs Families in the Military: A Resource Guide ($22.95)
- Surviving Deployment ($19.95)
- Wounded Warrior, Wounded Wife ($19.95)