#9767 Lonely Planet’s Cruise Ports Scandinavia & Northern Europe is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Feast on history, art and culture in Berlin; be lost for words at the treasures in St Petersburg’s State Hermitage Museum; and soak away your cares in the Blue Lagoon near Reykjavik — all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Scandinavia & Northern Europe and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Cruise Ports Scandinavia & Northern Europe:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, art, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, customs, etiquette
- Over 37 color maps
- Covers Berlin, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm, Helsinki, St Petersburg, Tallinn, Riga, Gdansk, Shetland Islands, Orkney Islands, Reykjavik
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Cruise Ports Scandinavia & Northern Europe, our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on Scandinavia & Northern Europe’s most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
© 2018. 324 pages. $19.99