#9755 Lonely Planet’s Cruise Ports Mediterranean Europe is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Catch the cable car up Mt Srd for breathtaking views of Dubrovnik, work up an appetite for the world’s best pizza in Rome, stroll Hania’s lovely Venetian harbor, and taste some of Greece’s best food – all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Mediterranean Europe and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Cruise Ports Mediterranean Europe:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience – covering history, art, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, customs, etiquette
- Covers Spain, France, Italy, Malta, Croatia, Montenegro, Greece, Turkey and more.
Filled with inspiring and colorful photos. Focuses on Mediterranean Europe’s most popular cruise destinations for those wanting to experience the best of the best.
© 2019. 546 pages. $19.99