#9756 Lonely Planet’s Cruise Ports European Rivers is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander through the courtyards of fairy-tale Prague Castle, admire the artistry in the soaring spires of Kölner Dom and raise a glass of champagne at the top of the Eiffel Tower – all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of European Rivers and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Cruise Ports European Rivers:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, art, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, customs, etiquette
- Covers Germany, Switzerland, France, Austria, Hungary, Serbia, Czech Republic, Portugal, Russia, Ukraine and more.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Cruise Ports European Rivers is filled with inspiring and colorful photos, and focuses on Europe’s most popular cruise attractions for those wanting to experience the best of the best.
© 2019. 320 pages. $19.99
There are no reviews yet.