#9744 Make a real impact on LinkedIn! LinkedIn for Personal Branding is truly unique because it provides:·
- Strategies on how to position yourself – not just a “how-to” on features·
- Dozens of real examples and case studies·
- Best practices for each profile section·
- Six fresh new chapters about LinkedIn content with examples and strategies·
- Writing prompts, ideas, and five persona examples for the About essay (summary)·
- Five unique approaches to the work experience section·
- Specific advice for job seekers, executives, employees, salespeople, freelancers, and people with a portfolio career·
- Ways to measure and improve your personal LinkedIn experience· Strategies to build and leverage your brand on LinkedIn·
- Online Reader Resource website with additional resources and links.
Also, you will learn how to:·
- Be more easily found via LinkedIn and Google·
- Leverage images, videos, links, and new profile sections·
- Optimize your profile for search and first impressions·
- Attract prospects and employers with your profile and content·
- Become a thought leader·
- Build social proof with recommendations and endorsements·
- Write an impactful headline·
- Use best practices for Company page and Groups opportunities.
This book is written for:·
- Executives and future executives
- Business owners and future business owners
- Students and new grads
- Independent professionals or consultants·
- Job seekers
Sandra Long is a LinkedIn expert, consultant, author, and speaker. Her best-selling book is LinkedIn for Personal Branding; The Ultimate Guide. Sandra presented the first-ever TEDx talk about LinkedIn in 2019. The 11-minute speech is called LinkedIn Community: A Super Power Hiding in Plain Sight and is available on YouTube. Sandra and her company Post Road Consulting focus 100% on LinkedIn education and thought leadership.
©2020. 264 pages. $22.95. SPECIALS: 10 copies for $209.95; 25 copies for $489.95; 100 copies for $1,979.00.