#8889 One of the most powerful tools at a job-seekers disposal is the career networking website LinkedIn. More than 200 million people have a professional presence on LinkedIn, and that number is growing every day.
This program explains how to create an effective LinkedIn profile and use the site to connect with potential employers. Supplemented by tips from hiring managers and social media experts, the video also covers:
- building a brand
- gaining introductions and developing a network
- adding endorsements to a profile
- finding unadvertised jobs
- and more
Recommended as an important update to any career-search curriculum that wants to show why resumes alone are no longer enough.
Viewing time: 30 minutes. Closed-captioned. © 2014.
- DVD for $99.95
- 3-Year Streaming Video Subscription for $99.95 + FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING
- DVD + Streaming Video for $179.95 + FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING
Click HERE for preview.
IFH & ISV
There are no reviews yet.