Each title in this unique collection of eight books for children in elementary school explores what people on the front lines of crime-fighting do – from hunting international terrorists to catching local criminals.
Each title highlights the tools and technology used by the featured crime-fighting agency. Features include sidebars, photodiagrams, “Read more” section, definitions of unfamiliar terms. Titles include:
- The Central Intelligence Agency: Stopping Terrorists
- Crime Scene Investigators: Uncovering the Truth
- The Federal Bureau of Investigation: Hunting Criminals
- The National Security Agency: Cracking Secret Codes
- SWAT Teams: Armed and Ready
- The U.S. Border Patrol: Guarding the Nation
- The U.S. Marshals Service: Catching Fugitives
- The U.S. Secret Service: Protecting Our Leaders
There are no reviews yet.