It’s a complex and rapidly changing world that requires major thinking outside the box. Update your understanding of globalization with this unique kit of outstanding resources on the changing global community, with emphasis on economics, politics, culture, poverty, and the environment.
From Thomas Friedman and Muhammad Yunas to Jeffrey Sachs and David Korten, this is the perfect mix of thought-provoking books for idealists and realists alike. A “must have” collection for all libraries and international resource centers. Can purchase separately. SPECIAL: $238.95 for all 14 books.
- Banker to the Poor ($15.00)
- Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order ($16.99)
- The Elusive Quest for Growth ($26.95)
- End of Poverty ($17.00)
- Globalization and Its Enemies ($15.95)
- The Great Turning: From Empire to Earth Community ($19.95)
- How to Change the World ($15.95)
- Lexus and the Olive Tree ($15.95)
- The Sorrows of Empire ($17.00)
- The Trouble With Africa ($18.95)
- When Corporations Rule the World ($18.95)
- White Man’s Burden ($17.00)
- The World Is Flat ($16.00)
- World On Fire ($14.00)