What does it take for teens to succeed in today’s stressful and peer-pressured society? This unique kit of bestselling books gives sound advice on everything from peer pressure to TV addiction.
The collection urges teens to take control of their lives by dealing with missed opportunities, perceptions, self-sabotage, and personal shortcomings. Helps teens improve their self-image, build friendships, resist peer pressure, achieve goals, get along with parents, and more. Filled with powerful stories and lessons in personal change.
Can purchase separately. SPECIAL: $195.95 for all 14 books.
- 6 Most Important Decisions Youll Ever Make ($16.99)
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens ($16.99)
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens Workbook ($16.99)
- A Fork in the Road ($14.95)
- How Rude! ($19.99)
- Life Lists for Teens ($14.99)
- Life Strategies for Teens ($15.99)
- Success Express for Teens: 50 Life-Changing Activities ($14.95)
- The Teen Guide to Global Action ($12.95)
- Teens Can Make It Happen: 9 Steps to Success ($21.99)
- A Teens Game Plan for Life ($11.95)
- What Color Is Your Parachute? For Teens ($15.99)
- What Do You Stand For? A Guide to Building Character ($19.99)
- Who Moved My Cheese? For Teens ($19.95)
There are no reviews yet.