#7428 Adolescence is a time of positive changes and exciting opportunities. But because teenagers lack adult perspective and life experience, good judgment and strong internal coping mechanisms may not be in place when they need them the most.
Give your students an extra edge in life by helping them learn to say no to negative risks, cope with stress, and build durable psychological resilience with this three-part series.
Correlates to National CTE Organizational Standards (including the provisions of the Perkins Act).
Viewing time: 22-27 minutes each. In English, with English-language subtitles. © 2008.
The series includes these 3 videos:
- Taking Control: Strategies for Coping With Stress (click HERE to download a free instructor’s guide)
- Building Psychological Resilience (click HERE to download a free instructor’s guide)
- Risk-Taking: Knowing When to Say No (click HERE to download a free instructor’s guide)
- 3 DVDs for $389.95
- 3-Year Streaming Video Subscriptions for $389.95 + FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING
- DVDs + Streaming Videos for $749.00 + FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING
Click HERE for preview.
IFH & ISV