By Stephen Arterburn and David Stoop (Editors)
#8839 The Life Recovery Bible is today’s #1-selling recovery Bible and is based on the 12-step recovery model. It was created by two of today’s leading recovery experts, David Stoop, Ph.D., and Stephen Arterburn, M.Ed., to lead readers to the source of true healing – God himself. It emphasizes important insights and healing based upon the Bible.
This edition includes the following features:
- New Living Translation
- Recovery Notes – Placed throughout the Bible text, these notes pinpoint passages and thoughts important to recovery
- Twelve Step Devotionals – A reading chain of 84 Bible-based devotionals tied to the Twelve Steps of recovery and placed throughout the Bible text
- Serenity Prayer Devotionals – Based on the Serenity Prayer, these devotionals provide an excellent More than 50 Bible-based devotionals create an excellent guide to recovery
- Recovery Profiles – Key Bible characters are profiled and important recovery lessons are drawn from their lives
- Recovery Reflections – Topically arranged recovery reflections pinpoint specific Scripture passages at the end of most Bible books
- Recovery Themes – Prominent recovery themes are discussed at the openings of various Bible books
Additional features include outlines, book histories, topical index, devotional index, book introductions, user’s guide, and a 12-step comparison chart.
1,792 pages. Softcover. 2017. $22.99. SPECIAL: 10 copies for $209.95.
There are no reviews yet.