By Steve Kamb
#2775. For the past 5 years, Steve Kamb has transformed himself from wanna-be daydreamer into a real-life superhero and actually turned his life into a gigantic video game: flying stunt planes in New Zealand, gambling in a tuxedo at the Casino de Monte-Carlo, and even finding Nemo on the Great Barrier Reef. To help him accomplish all of these goals, he built a system that allowed him to complete quests, take on boss battles, earn experience points, and literally level up his life.
If you have always dreamed of adventure and growth but can’t seem to leave your hobbit-hole, this book is for you. Steve will teach you exactly how to use your favorite video games, books, and movies as inspiration for adventure rather than an escape from the grind of everyday life.
Hundreds of thousands of everyday Joes and Jills have joined Steves Rebellion through his popular website and leveled up their lives – losing weight, getting stronger, and living better.
In Level Up Your Life, you’ll meet more than a dozen of these members of The Rebellion: men and women, young and old, single and married, from all walks of life. Within this guide, you’ll follow in their footsteps and learn exactly how to:
- Create your own Alter Ego with real-life super powers
- Build your own Epic Quest List, broken into categories and difficulty levels
- Hack your productivity habits to start making progress
- Train your body for any adventure
- Build in rewards and accountability that will actually motivate you to succeed
- Travel the world freely (and cheaply)
- Recruit the right allies to your side and find powerful mentors for guidance
268 pages. Hardcover. 2016. $19.99. SPECIALS: 10 copies for $179.95; 100 copies for $1,599.95.