- Module 1: Understanding the Generations
Broaden your understanding of each generation in the workforce and discover general characteristics and major influences that have helped to shape their perspectives.
- Module 2: Looking Beyond Generational Trends
Identify how each generation is perceived by the others and learn the contributing factors that have shaped many of the misperceptions that linger.
- Module 3: Managing Cross-generational Teams
Build a successful multi-generational team by understanding the motivating factors for each generation.
- Module 4: Communicating Across Generations
Understand how each generation communicates and identify tools and techniques to tailor your message for maximum clarity, effect, and understanding.
- Module 5: Building a Cross-generational Team That Works Together
Team building is hard even in the best circumstances, but multi-generational teams bring a whole new set of problems.
- Module 6: Addressing Generational Conflict
Identify how generational differences and communication preferences contributes to team conflict and gain strategies for nipping it in the bud before it goes too far.