Through interactive and easy-to-follow exercises, this book equips you to make your next job interview one of the most positive experiences of your life. Whether you’re a recent college grad searching for a first job, a corporate veteran looking for that big promotion, an at-home mom starting a new career, or an experienced worker looking to move in a totally new direction, you will walk into interviews prepared and confident because you know how to:
- Identify the skills most important for a job.
- Decide whether a job is right for you.
- Present your skills with maximum impact.
- Respond to difficult questions.
- Perform well in simulations and tests.
- Handle an ill-prepared interviewer.
- Close an interview on a positive note.
- Critique your own interview performance.
An innovative and comprehensive resource for finding the right job. 208 pages. 1999. $14.00.