By Martin Yate
This is for managers who want to hire exceptional employees.
You cannot manage productively without first hiring effectively, yet all too often this most important of all management skills is overlooked – as if upon promotion into management, a manager becomes mysteriously endowed with all the critical skills of intelligent employee selection. The odds are that no one ever taught you how to hire effectively and manage productively – until now.
This latest edition of Knock ’em Dead: Hiring the Best has been completely rewritten to meet the demands of the Internet age. Martin Yate gives you intelligent strategies coupled with the practical tactics that can deliver successful hires every time.
Among the new features of this edition are:
- How to organize and manage effective selection programs.
- How to execute time management sensitive interviews.
- Learn practical interview tricks that improve your overall communication skills.
- Access more than 500 new interview questions that lead to smart hires.
- How to make the right hiring decisions and get new hires off to a fast start.
- How to re-engineer selection tactics for productive day-to-day management.
With Knock ’em Dead: Hiring the Best, you will not only find the best candidates, you can ensure they succeed once they’re on your payroll.
304 pages. Softcover. February 2014.
There are no reviews yet.