By Caren Van Slyke and Kaplan
#9519 Newest edition of the most popular annual GED program for obtaining GED diplomas or certificates throughout the U.S. and Canada. Designed for self-study, it includes comprehensive content review for all sections of the GED tests, realistic online test, powerful test-taking strategies, hundreds of practice questions, practice tests, and tips from a top GED expert.
- 1,000+ practice questions with detailed explanations
- Two full-length practice tests, including one online practice test with personalized feedback
- In-book diagnostic pretest that helps you set up a personalized study plan for the book and online materials
- 60 online videos with expert instruction, explanations, and strategies
- Expert strategies for tackling the exam, both in the book and in online videos
- Essential skills and review for all GED subjects: Reasoning through Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Science, and Social Studies tests
- Effective strategies for writing extended responses and short answers that appear on three of the four tests
- Clear instructions on using the Texas Instruments TI-30XS MultiView™ calculator
780 pages. Softcover. December 2021. $29.99. SPECIALS: 10 copies for $269.00; 25 copies for $649.00; 50 copies for $1,239.00; 100 copies for $2,399.00.
There are no reviews yet.