By John Douglas
#6589. With over 100,000 police exams currently administered annually, it is vital that prospective officers get the necessary training to pass the test and move on to law enforcement careers. This fully revised and updated edition of John Douglas’s Guide to the Police Officer Exams is a crucial tool for students preparing for the test.
- Expert advice on the application process
- Effective strategies for tackling police situations
- Review of math, grammar, spelling, reading comprehension, and memory skills
- New Full-length diagnostic quiz
- Real-life “what if” scenarios
- Five practice tests
- 600 practice questions
408 pages. Softcover. May 2011.