By Kathryn K.Troutman, with Paulina Chen
#9006 The Jobseeker’s Guide is the resource guide used at more than 150 military bases worldwide to teach Kathryn Troutman’s highly acclaimed Ten Steps to a Federal Job – to military personnel and family members. It is written for both separating/retiring military and family members who are seeking US government jobs.
This edition contains:
- the latest federal Human Resources information
- new sample military / spouse / wounded warrior resumes
- updated USAJOBS instruction and application instructions
- where to find NAF jobs
- DOD and Intelligence community employment opportunities
In addition it provides new information about:
- More information for Veterans and Military Spouses applying for federal jobs
- Networking information for non-competitive jobs with Special Hiring Programs, VRA, 30% or more Disabled Veterans, Schedule A, and Military Spouse Hiring Programs
- Career change strategies
- How to negotiate your job offer
This resource is extremely useful for individual jobs seekers and is the ultimate federal job search workshop handout for military career transition counselors.
172 pages. Softcover. 2017. $12.95. SPECIALS: 10 copies for $119.95; 50 copies for $558.50; 100 copies for $1,059.00; 1,000 copies for $9,999.00.