This new CD series helps users succeed on the job. Designed the same as the Job Search CD Program and Life Skills for Independent Living CD Program, students use the dynamic, interactive PowerPoints on the CD to assess their knowledge and learn important job keeping and life skills.
Easy to use and administer, each package is a complete instructional unit with over 10 hours of instruction per topic. Each CD includes the following files (Word and PowerPoint):
- Instructors Notes with Scope and Sequence Chart and implementation tips
- Rubrics to help in evaluating performance
- Student Competencies list of competencies to be attained upon completion
- Interactive PowerPoint Pre-Post Test with Score Report Form
- Interactive Tutorial PowerPoint
- Student Activity Worksheet
- Assessment Checklist (optional open-ended test) with Answer Key
Includes the following eight job survival programs:
- Your Appearance on the Job
- Positive Attitudes in Keeping a Job
- Maintaining Regular Attendance
- Following Directions
- Workplace Literacy
- Expectations on the Job
- On-the-Job Phone Skills
- Managing Your Money
Available in two reading versions:
- 3rd-4th grade reading level (ideal for special needs students, ex-offenders, and others with lower-level literacy skills)
- 6th-8th grade reading level
Please specify the reading skill level you prefer, when ordering; if not, we automatically ship the 6th-8th grade version.
$169.00 per program for a single user at one site; SPECIAL: $1,319.00 for all eight single-user programs.
$259.00 per program for multiple users at one site (site license); SPECIAL: $1,999.00 for all eight site-license programs.
Please see the Product Options box above; if you wish to order a single CD program only, please call 1-800-361-1055 or email email@example.com