By Dixie Lee Wright
#3583. Designed for students and adults with low reading levels, learning disabilities, and other special needs, this activity book teaches them how to find, get, and keep a job. The material is presented in a very simplified and visual way, making it easy to understand for at-risk youth, welfare-to-work, ESL, and others with special needs.
- Identifying Principles, Interests, and Skills
- Setting Goals for Me
- Your Attitude Is Showing
- We Shall Overcome
- Preparing for the Job Hunt
- Applications: I’ve Filled Out Dozens of These
- Finding the Hidden Job Market
- Team: The Most Powerful Word in the Workplace
- Selling Yourself
- Adjusting to the Work Environment
- Interviewing: Its Now or Never
- Picture Me in a Job Interview
This new edition includes 20 new activities, increased coverage of job retention issues, new skills and interests worksheets to ensure the hiring company is a good fit, and material on understanding a work environment and how it changes.
The perfect job search resource for individuals with learning disabilities, at-risk youth, low-reading-level youth and adults, welfare-to-work, and others with special needs.
Suitable for high school to adult. 96 pages. 8½ x 11. November 2010. $26.79. SPECIALS: 10 copies for $244.95; 100 copies for $2,199.00; 1,000 copies for $21,999.00.