By the Editors at JIST
#5813 Job Seeker’s Workbook has many interactive worksheets, charts, and checklists. It is excellent for job seekers with a lower reading level or limited English skills (ESL/GED programs). The activities can be used in class or assigned as homework.
With this workbook, readers learn to:
- Understand and set goals
- Recognize their job skills
- Organize their job searches and use job search tools
- Make contacts to discover available jobs
- Prepare and follow up for interviews
- Be successful on the job
Features of the workbook include:
- Contains a budgeting component
- Uses checklists and tips to make the content easy and readable
- Provides forms to use in maintaining contact and employer research records, a daily job search schedule, and more
- Includes simple but excellent examples, such as a reference list, salary history, thank-you letter, and e-mail message, and several resumes and cover letters
80 pages. Softcover. 8½ x 11. 2007. $19.95. SPECIALS: 10 copies for $179.95; 100 copies for $1,599.00; 1,000 copies for $14,995.00.