By Nancy Schuman
#7841. The interview is a key stage in a job search. But too often candidates freeze during the interview and can’t find the words they need to make the best impression.
This guide shows the best way to answer all the essential questions, such as:
- How do you get along with others at work? “I value good support from my co-workers…”
- Where do you expect to be in five years? “Working for this company in a position of responsibility…”
- What motivates you? “I like working on a project all the way through, from conception to…”
- How do you manage your time? “I put aside the start of the day for major projects, and then…”
- How do you solve a problem? “I start by looking at all the possible causes…”
The book also includes a breakdown of phrases by industry, giving you a leg up in some of the best job markets in today’s economy. In a competitive market, interview skills are among the most important advantages job seekers can have. This book shows you how to hone those skills for success, one word at a time.
256 pages. Softcover. 2009.